From Hitchcock to the Avengers, Scarlett Johansson has been slaying it. She made an entry in Hollywood at an early age. But she is widely famous for her roles in, ‘The Avengers’, ‘The Nanny Diaries’, and ‘Lucy’. But do you know these quirky facts about her? Keep reading on to find out more.
Here are 12 quirky facts about Scarlett Johansson we bet you didn’t know!
1. Scarlett was born in a family having a film background. Her grandfather was a screen writer, and director and her mother was a producer.
2. We bet you didn’t notice her in the sequel of Home Alone as Alex’s elder sister.
3. As a child Scarlett was more into action heroes and movies than dolls and Disney movies. The Ninja Turtles were her favorite action heroes. (This does explains a lot about her magnificent performance in the Avengers as Black Widow)
4. She never really liked to be hugged or running into each other’s arms. According to sources she is “allergic” to stuff like that. (breaks my heart!)
5. Well her in nemesis in the Hollywood happens to be Lindsay Lohan (she has to be!). In 1998 when Scarlett Johansson had auditioned for the lead role in “The Parent Trap”, she didn’t get role. Guess who stole it away?
6. I don’t believe this! Apparently you can lose a role if you’re too pretty. She didn’t get the role of Lisbeth Salander in “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo” because she was too pretty for it.
7. She has been a supporter of President Obama all her life. She also worked from the 2012 Democratic National Convention campaign.
8. The Black Widow is scared of something, no it isn’t spiders. Her real fear is cockroaches. She once woke up with a cockroach on her face, and now the mere thought of it creeps her out! (Yikes!)
9. Have you ever admired so much that you almost had an accident? Well, she has. She once had a narrow escape from a car accident because of distraction caused by watching her cleavage on a billboard advertisement for “The Island” movie.
10. During the Avengers: Age of Ultron shoot, Scarlett was pregnant. But she couldn’t postpone the shoot. Hence they decided to shoot till the waist up, using three identical stunt doubles.
11. An Italian Contemporary artist, Francesco Clemente made a portrait of Scarlett in his deck of 78 custom made tarot cards. She portrayed there as the queen of swords.
12. Scarlett is way too much obsessed with dermatology. She reveals that if she wasn’t an actress she would definitely have been a dermatologist.
So, how many of these quirky facts were you aware of?