I’ve written a lot about oral health and how it affects the health of the entire body. This episode is a replay from the Heal Thy Mouth World Summit where I had the privilege of speaking alongside top dental experts from around the world about how to improve your oral health.
Topics I Cover in this Episode
- Why I think oral health is so crucial
- The oral health problems I’ve personally struggled with
- The fascinating research between diet and oral health
- My favorite resources for improving oral health
- How I’m helping to ensure that my kids have strong teeth and (hopefully) won’t need braces
- What foods and supplements help support tooth and gum health
- Factors that harm teeth and gums
- Other factors that affect oral health: hormones, saliva quality, sleep, stress, etc.
Posts I Mention
- How to Remineralize Teeth Naturally
- Oral Affects the Health of the Whole Body
- How to Whiten Teeth Naturally (and Prevent Poisoning)
- Should I Take Supplements?
- Are You Low on Magnesium?
- Why I Drink Green Jello
- Supplements for Children
- Supplements forPregnancy and Nursing
Cure Tooth Decay by Ramiel Nagel
Oil Pulling Therapy by Dr. Bruce Fife
Nutrition and Physical Degeneration by Dr. Weston A. Price
Deep Nutrition by Dr. Catherine Shanahan
Thanks for listening to the Wellness Mama Podcast. If you haven’t yet, please leave a review on iTunes so I’ll know how I’m doing, and so it will help others who might benefit from the information.
Have a healthy week!